Main land companies have the freedom to locate their offices virtually - from anywhere across the UAE. They may also visit government offices, which are conveniently located throughout the city to renew or amend documents.
STEPS TO SETTING UP A BUSINESS ON THE MAINLAND:
1. Select the business type
2. Select the company category
• Joint Liability
• Limited Liability
• Public Joint Stock
• Private Joint Stock
• Branch of a local GCC company
• Branch of a foreign company
• Branch of a free zone company
• Sole establishment
3. Determine the legal business form
4. Register trade name
5. Obtain initial approval
6. Choose business location (you must rent an office or have an EJARI)
* Alter pass offers Ejari services as well as serviced offices
7. Receive approvals from relevant authorities
8. Receive company license
• Submit documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
in your respective Emirate
• Finalize due payments
9. Apply for Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry membership
• To be submitted in the respective Emirate before commencing business activities
• All businesses must have a physical address.
• Approvals from entities – other than DED – that govern certain activities are sometimes required.
For more information, please contact us.